close
黑人的幽默 |
這篇英文短詩來自網路電子信件,南非黑白種族隔離政策 |
曾讓非洲原住民黑人遭到許多不平等的待遇,而本詩作者 |
即以天生膚色的差異,來表達心中的不滿與無奈。 |
Dear white, something you got to know. |
親愛的白種人,有幾件事你必須知道。 |
When I was born, I was black. |
當我出生時,我是 黑色 的 |
When I grow up, I am black. |
我長大了,我是 黑色 的 |
When I'm under the sun, I'm black. |
我在陽光下,我是 黑色 的 |
When I'm cold, I'm black. |
我寒冷時,我是 黑色 的 |
When I'm afraid, I'm black. |
我害怕時,我是 黑色 的 |
When I'm sick, I'm black. |
我生病了,我是黑色 的 |
When I die, I'm still black. |
當我死了,我仍是 黑色 的。 |
You---white people, |
而你呢---白人 |
When you were born, you were pink. |
當你出生時,你是 粉紅色 的 |
When you grow up, you become white. |
你長大了,變成 白色 的 |
You're red under the sun. |
你在陽光下,你是 紅色 的 |
You're blue when you're cold. |
你寒冷時,你是 青色 的 |
You are yellow when you're afraid. |
你害怕時,你是 黃色 的 |
You're green when you're sick. |
你生病時,你是 綠色 的 |
You're gray when you die. |
當你死時,你是 灰色 的 |
And you, call me " c o l o r " ? |
而你,卻叫我「有色人種」??? |
全站熱搜
留言列表